- Inside plant (ISP);
- Outside plant (OSP); and
- Where applicable a microwave link to the closest point of presence (PoP) is provided as part of the solution via a microwave service provider.
LOCAL AREA NETWORK BUILD
The W/LAN includes:
- Fibre distribution switches;
- Access switches;
- Data points;
- UTP and backbone fibre cabling; and
- Wi-Fi Aps
The full network design, implementation, WAN integration, quality acceptance and post implementation troubleshooting has been done for multiple Private and Public sector clients. These networks include 1 of the largest WLAN networks in the country comprising of 2000 APs across an entire metropole.
The WAN last mile peripheral build comprises of:
The Inside Plant includes:
- Customer premises router;
- Fibre switch (Aggregation);
- 42U cabinet;
- Fibre patch panel and related cabling as applicable;
- UPS, batteries, power connection to the Distribution Board (DB) and related cabling; and
- Microwave Indoor Unit (IDU), Outdoor Unit (ODU) or power injector as applicable and related cabling.
The Outside Plant includes:
- Fibre from the property border to the dedicated handhole; and Handhole.
- The backhaul fibre provider services includes:
- Fibre provider manhole;
- Dark fibre links to neighbouring access sites as per the ring design; and
- All additional dark fibre required for the access rings and core backbone.
WIDE AREA NETWORK BUILD
We have delivered more than 10 000 kilometres of purpose-built fibre in support of broadband networks.
Successfully delivered several of the largest and most cutting-edge broadband networks running multiple services on national, provincial and municipal levels. We offer SD-WAN and MPLS connectivity to our customers by running our services over the latest optical transmission technologies which guarantees high performance.
Wireless Broadband (Microwave and Private LTE)
We implement various point-to-point and point-to-multi-point wireless technologies to provide carrier-grade backhaul and last mile connectivity. These technologies include microwave, GSM/3G/LTE, leased line, dial-up, fixed wireline and fibre.
CRITICAL COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS
DIGITAL MOBILE RADIO (DMR) and TERESTRIAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS RADIO (TETRA) NETWORKS
We have implemented secure and encrypted networks for our customers in the public safety, mining and industrial sectors by using DMR and TETRA radio technologies.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
If you have a query, suggestion or want to know more about the innovative solutions we offer, we would love to hear from you. Our friendly and professional team will make sure you are helped as quickly as possible.
Leave your details
" * " indicates required fields